Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tasty Kitchen Button

Yesterday I added some new buttons to my blog, and I'd seen a few blogs that had a Tasty Kitchen button. Well, I'm a member of TK, so I tried finding the button. Nada. Ain't got one. I looked all over Tasty Kitchen's website and couldn't find it, and I asked around and no one else could find it either. So...here's what I did.

I downloaded the button image to my computer, then uploaded it to Photobucket. Then I pulled up the HTML code for the MaryJane's Farm button. It's been the most complicated one I've done so far...I had to manually add the image code and all that, instead of just copying and pasting a button code. I copied the MJF code and put it in a new HTML gadget box. Then I tweaked it. I changed the link to Tasty Kitchen, the image to the saved image link on Photobucket, and then I pulled the picture up on my computer, found the dimensions, and changed that too.

Then I saved it.

AND IT WORKS! I'm kinda sorta a little excited...

2 comments: