Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hi!

Hi, y'all!

I don't really have anything that important to say, but I didn't want to break the at-least-once-a-day posting I've got going on here. I'm on a roll!

This past week, Dad brought some stuff home from our storage unit in town....boxes that have been packed up since we moved here, over 3 years ago. One of the boxes was mine (along with the other half of the storage unit) and had an old photo album in it. Some of you have seen the old pictures I posted a while back, but these pictures are from just 10 years ago. I would like to post more older pictures that aren't 20 years old, like the ones before! We have a whole picture box (pre-digital days...now we have files. I'm not sure I like that...I like flipping through photo albums and all that sort of thing.) packed up, and it'll be a while before I can tackle that, but I did scan a few pictures today, for posting soon. They are anywhere from 5 to 10 years old. It's interesting...

Today has been a strange day for my family. We went to church this morning and evening, as usual, but over the course of the day, our whole lifestyle conversation, the way we will go in the near future, changed three times. In one day. That's a record for us. Usually it's on a week-to-week basis, not one day. We woke up this morning still planning on going a route we talked about this past week, we had a diferent plan over lunch, and it all changed again over supper. Maybe. We've just got weird unforeseen stuff happening that is maybe leading to an entirely different life plan than was the plan just this morning when we woke up. I'll let you know what goes on, if it's worth talking about. It's probably not... :)

Mom and Dad are getting away for a few days this week, so I'll be babysitting. (It sounds like we keep them tied up...) Their anniversary was Saturday, you know, and they usually try to go away for a little while to...um...celebrate? I guess...I've never been along. LOL! Dad took Mom out Saturday night, but there's not much to do here without going far away, so they're driving a couple hours east for a few days.

An interesting fact about ther marriage: my grandpa and the preacher discussed how Mom and Dad didn't have a chance...at their reception.

I think they've changed their minds.

Since I'm babysitting, I've got to get up early tomorrow. So, I reckon I'll see y'all around!

1 comment:

  1. Thank God for keeping your parents together and Happy Anniversary to them!

    ReplyDelete