Friday, March 23, 2012

Notepad Holders

Remember how I'd said a while back that I really had been busy sewing? And that I was going to take a picture to prove it?


Those are all regular size notepad holders...and that's not all of them. I have another dozen or so that I've already packed up to take to one store on Sunday. The ones pictured here are a little bit higher quality...in other words, more expensive fabric, so they have to cost a little more. Here are a couple more pictures...I think some of these are SO CUTE! I LOVE cute fabric!













I've also started making these smaller notepad holders...they hold, um...smaller notepads. Yeah. Smart.







For now, I decided to start listing on Etsy. I could sell to other stores, and may do that in the future, but for now, check out my Etsy store! There's not much there yet, but I'm working on it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these! My friend loves the one I bought for her! She uses it daily...even to hold her Kindle Fire!

    ReplyDelete