No, not eaten together!
Last year, we got quite a strawberry yield. We just have 3 good-size rows, but we ended up picking well over 30 gallons. Or maybe I froze over 30 gallons. I can't remember! Anyway, I made a ton of preserves, in addition to freezing a lot of berries, so we were happy with our strawberry patch. This year, Dad was going to start another patch, and we weren't sure if we would be able to salvage the existing patch. See, we put hay over the rows last year, and I think there were a lot of seeds and stuff in the hay. So, this is how our poor strawberry patch looked, even after a little work. Hint: I worked on the beginning of the row on the far left, so the whole thing looked like the two rows on the right before!
So that's one of the things I've been working on for the past couple days. We've (Dad's been out there with me some) gotten this much done:
I still have a lot of plants that I need to find room for. We may try to sell some of them if there are too many, because there are plants in the other walkways as well. They travel like CRAZY!
Ok, Sunday, I headed out to Jacob's. The drive is a very pretty one, and one I'm getting used to driving pretty often. :)
I made this bracelet this past week...
So, here goes...
Darn. I wanted a catfish!!!
That'll wrap up this post. See y'all later!