Saturday, February 25, 2012

Napkins...

If you've been reading my blog for a long time, you may remember that ages and ages ago, I made and embroidered my family cloth napkins. At the time, I liked them...it's funny to look back at things you made ages and ages ago and say "geez...what was I thinking???!" 

Anyway, I just waded through the pages and pages of pictures I have and I found these pictures of said napkins.






Ew.

This past week, I decided it was high time to make another napkin, without even looking at these older napkins. This new napkin turned out well. I like him...I mean it a lot. It turned out pretty.


Well, then I got out the others. This ain't gonna work.

So, I did what any self-respecting embroiderer would do. I cut out all the old embroidery, washed and ironed the napkins, and did them over.

They all turned out nice, I think, although I'm certainly no embroiderer and you probably shouldn't look too closely.













Mama pitched a fit (honest) because she didn't get a flower, so I guess I'll be adding a flower to her's. I didn't know what I was doing and was just goofing off on mine, with the flower, but she wants one, so I guess she'll get one.





On the way home from Walmart the other day, I was being goofy with my iPod. Me being goofy is hard to imagine, I know, but I really was. I played with the picture in Instagram, which I happen to love. So, there's me.


Now looky here...I'm just about to write a whole post without mentioning *his* name! I don't even have to mention it though...he's in every line, isn't he?

:)

Oh, well. Y'all are right, you know. I am terribly, hopelessly, insanely, and completely head over heels in love. Life couldn't be better.

1 comment:

  1. I think the napkins look great! In fact, you know my birthday is coming up...I'm just sayin'! ;)

    ReplyDelete