Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Change of Plans

So, after I go blabbing about our plans, everything gets all shook up.

Are you singing?

We'd been having a hard time finding a church and a couple other things just didn't fall into place like they were supposed to...or at least like I thought they were supposed to, so we've had a little change of plans.

We're calling the whole deal off and just saying forget it.

Hahahaha. Gotcha.

Ok, for real. We just bumped the wedding up a week, so now we're getting married September 1st. That's set in stone, like I'm about to order invitations...that kind of set in stone. Finally. Resolution is nice at this point.

Anyway, that's it. My dress is being altered, invitations will be on their way soon, the tux will be rented, we'll start moving my stuff out to our house soon, life will change drastically, and we're going to love every minute of it.

Life is good. Even when plans get thrown awry by unforeseen obstacles. :)

1 comment:

  1. Blessings to both of you! You"ll get there if I have any idea of what you're like! ;)

    ReplyDelete