Monday, December 19, 2011

How Weird is THIS?

Ok, so I've taken a million pictures already and I'll eventually post a lot of them, but I only have a few minutes right now. Yesterday was our Christmas dinner and we all ate way too much, just like we do every year. So afterwards, we went walking around outside the resort where the dinner is held. We walked down by the water and it was a beautiful day for a walk...around 65* or so, bright and sunny, with a little breeze.

It's pretty much common knowledge that I'm really missing Jacob. Everyone is giving me a hard time about, and it isn't even close to being over. We still have 12 days until we see each other, unless he stops by right after we get home sometime, instead of the following Saturday, which he said he might do. He misses me too. :) He still calls me very night and we text a lot, but it's not the same as visiting in person and I've gotten used to that!

Anyway, I'm saying all this so I can share a picture with you and you can understand just how weird and special it is. Walking by the water yesterday there were several couples...must be a popular place for couples to go walking. Naturally, I was feeling a little down and missing Jake. Then I looked down at the sidewalk and saw this in the concrete:


Can someone who is good with probability please tell me what the chances of that are?

It made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment