Monday, January 21, 2013

Florida Pictures

I came back from FL with some good pictures of Jacob and me...hope you enjoy!

I was about 17.5 weeks pregnant in these pictures, so you can't really tell much...can you? Sometimes I looked pregnant but most of the time I just looked very well-fed. ;)




At the beach...

Dave took these for us...

He likes me.

He splashed me...

I like him too.
Funny...maybe I don't look pregnant because I was wearing men's shorts. They apparently don't make those in maternity. Who knew?

3 comments:

  1. Decent maternity clothes can be hard to find. Got my sister to make mine =) Keeping you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you posted again, Kayla! It's nice to see pictures. Hope your February is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe....looks like fun!

    Iris♥

    ReplyDelete